(1) Services of the program may only be provided by or through a provider that is enrolled with the department as a medicaid provider or that is under contract with a provider the department is contracting with for home and community-based case management services.
(2) A facility providing services to a recipient must meet all licensing requirements including fire and safety standards.
(3) A provider of service must meet the requirements necessary for the receipt of reimbursement with medicaid monies.
(4) A recipient's immediate family members may not provide services to the recipient as a reimbursed provider or as an employee of a reimbursed provider. Immediate family members include:
(a) a spouse; and
(b) a natural or adoptive parent of a minor child.
(5) A provider may also provide support to other family members in the recipient's household during hours of program reimbursed service if approved by the case management team.