10.55.908 SCHOOL FACILITIES
(1) School facilities shall be constructed, maintained, and supervised in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal codes, regulations, and laws.
(2) School facilities shall be of sufficient size and arrangement to meet all programs' educational goals.
(3) The local board of trustees shall provide for educational facilities which are functional and safe for the conduct of the educational and extracurricular activities of students, and which will meet federal accessibility standards.
(4) The school shall provide the necessary equipment for first aid.
(5) When the local board of trustees considers major remodeling or building a facility, it shall seek facility expertise in all affected program areas as well as comments from faculty, students, and community.
(6) The local board of trustees shall have a written policy that defines the use of school facilities and resources.
History: 20-2-114, MCA; IMP, 20-2-121, MCA; NEW, 1989 MAR p. 342, Eff. 7/1/89; AMD & TRANS from 10.55.2001, 2000 MAR p. 3340, Eff. 12/8/00; AMD, 2012 MAR p. 2042, Eff. 7/1/13.