12.6.1701 APPLICATION FOR AND RENEWAL OF FUR FARM LICENSE
(1) Application for a fur farm license shall be made in writing on a form prescribed by the Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks.
(2) The applicant shall include a $25 license fee with the initial application.
(3) A fur farm license may be renewed prior to January 31 upon payment of a fee of $15.
(4) All fur farm licenses expire on January 31 following the date of issuance.
(5) A fur farm operator whose license has expired for more than one year will be considered a new applicant and pay the $25 initial application fee accompanied by an initial application form.
(6) The department may not renew a fur farm license until the licensee has submitted the report described by 87-4-1011 , MCA, on forms provided by the department.
History: 87-4-1012, MCA; IMP, 87-4-1003, MCA; NEW, 1984 MAR p. 249, Eff. 1/27/84; AMD, 1996 MAR p. 1839, Eff. 7/4/96.