17.20.604 CONTENTS OF NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR WAIVER PURSUANT TO 75-20-304 (2) , MCA
For a waiver to replace or relocate a facility or associated facility that has been damaged or destroyed as described in 75-20-304 (2) , MCA, the notice of request for waiver must contain the following information. This rule does not, however, apply to emergency repairs to a facility or associated facility.
(1) a description of the event which caused the damage to or destruction of the facility or associated facility;
(2) a description of the extent of damage or destruction;
(3) a description of the effect on customers;
(4) an explanation of proposed actions to replace, repair or relocate the damaged or destroyed facility or associated facility; and
(5) a listing of the provisions of the Act and this chapter for which the waiver is requested.
History: 75-20-105, MCA; IMP, 75-20-304(2), MCA; NEW, 1984 MAR p. 1844, Eff. 12/28/84; TRANS, from DNRC, 1996 MAR p. 2863.