17.30.1041 DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
(1) The following governmental agencies must be included on a mailing list for public notice of MGWPCS applications and are exempted from a copying fee where copies of a draft permit, fact sheet, or any related documents are requested:
(a) United States Environmental Protection Agency;
(b) United States Bureau of Land Management;
(c) United States Bureau of Reclamation;
(d) United States Soil Conservation Service;
(e) United States Forest Service;
(f) United States Geological Survey;
(g) Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation;
(h) Montana Bureau of Mines and Geology;
(i) Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks;
(j) Montana Department of Agriculture;
(k) Montana Environmental Quality Council;
(l) any state or federal agency requesting an opportunity to participate in the MGWPCS permit review process;
(m) local health authorities in the county in which the source is located.
(2) Any state whose waters may be affected by the issuance of an MGWPCS permit shall be provided a copy, upon request, of the MGWPCS application, draft permit, or any related documents.
(3) Upon request, the department shall add the name of any person or group to a mailing list to receive copies of notices for all MGWPCS applications.
(4) Interested parties may request or inspect a copy of the draft MGWPCS permit, or any related documents. A reasonable copying fee will be charged for any of the aforementioned documents. The copying fee for the documents relating to any particular MGWPCS application will be included as part of the notice of application. A request for MGWPCS application documents will not be processed unless payment of the stated copying fee is included with the request.
(5) The department shall provide facilities for the inspection of all information relating to MGWPCS applications and forms, except reports, papers, or information determined to be confidential in accordance with 75-5-105 , MCA. A copying machine will be available to provide copies of this information at a reasonable fee.
History: 75-5-401, MCA; IMP, 75-5-105, 75-5-401, MCA; NEW, 1982 MAR p. 1937, Eff. 10/29/82; TRANS, from DHES, 1996 MAR p. 1499.