17.53.1502 EXCEPTIONS AND ADDITIONS TO ADOPTION OF STANDARDS FOR OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF HAZARDOUS WASTE FACILITIES OPERATING UNDER A STANDARDIZED PERMIT
(1) In 40 CFR 267.12, pertaining to obtaining an EPA ID number, "You must apply to the state for an EPA identification number pursuant to ARM 17.53.111" is substituted for "You must apply to EPA for an EPA identification number following the EPA notification procedures."
(2) In 40 CFR 267.56(c)(2), pertaining to emergency notification, "He must immediately notify either the Montana Disaster and Emergency Services Division (406-324-4777), or" is substituted for "He must immediately notify either the government official designated as the on-scene coordinator for that geographical area, or."
(3) In 40 CFR 267.75, pertaining to biennial reports, all references to "biennial report" are replaced with "annual report."
(4) In 40 CFR 267.75(a), pertaining to biennial reports, the sentence "The biennial report must be submitted on EPA form 8700-13B." is not adopted or incorporated by reference.
(5) 40 CFR 267.150, pertaining to financial assurance, is not adopted or incorporated by reference.
History: 75-10-405, MCA; IMP, 75-10-405, MCA; NEW, 2009 MAR p. 2461, Eff. 12/25/09.