2.13.410 GRANT REPORTING, MONITORING, AND RECORDKEEPING
(1) Grant award recipients shall provide the department quarterly progress reports. If a grant award recipient provides the department progress reports more often than quarterly, the recipient need not provide the quarterly report.
(2) The department may audit transactions involving funds received from the 9-1-1 grant account and may request information and records necessary to determine whether an expenditure complies with these rules.
(3) A grant award recipient shall keep and maintain records regarding all transactions for which the recipient received grant funding, including, at a minimum, supporting documentation (e.g., invoices) for each expenditure that verifies an expenditure is allowable under the terms of the grant award and 10-4-306, MCA.
(4) A grant award recipient shall maintain the records described in (3) for a period of five years following grant expiration. The department may determine a grant award recipient does not comply with these rules if records are not kept and maintained as provided in this rule.
(5) A grant award recipient may request protection from public disclosure of information subject to trade secret confidentiality pursuant to Montana's Uniform Trade Secrets Act by submitting a trade secret confidentiality affidavit in the form found on the department's website.
History: 10-4-108, MCA; IMP, 10-4-107, 10-4-108, 10-4-306, MCA; NEW, 2018 MAR p. 1816, Eff. 9/8/18.