2.53.101 ORGANIZATIONAL RULE
(1) The Board of Examiners, established in 2-15-1007, MCA, is comprised of the Governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General. The Governor serves as the president, and the Secretary of State serves as secretary of the board.
(2) The board is allocated to the Department of Administration for administrative purposes. The department director serves as the board's executive secretary. The department also provides staffing for the board.
(3) Correspondence may be sent to the board staff at 125 North Roberts Street, Room 175, P.O. Box 200107, Helena, MT 59620-0107.
(4) The board's web page address is http://boe.mt.gov/.
(5) The board's primary duty is to serve as the issuer of state debt.
History: 2-4-201, MCA; IMP, 2-4-201, MCA; Eff. 12/31/72; AMD, Eff. 6/1/16.