20.24.1004 RIGHT TO APPEAL
(1) Any party aggrieved by a decision of the council pursuant to 44-4-403, MCA, may seek review of the determination by the board, through its designated committee.
(2) The aggrieved party must seek review by filing a notice of appeal within ten working days after the day the final decision is mailed.
(3) The notice of appeal must include a statement of the party's intent to appeal the decision of the council, and must set forth the specific errors by the council, and the issues to be raised.
(4) The completed and signed notice of appeal shall be mailed to the council at 2260 Sierra Road East, Helena, Montana 59602, and to the executive director at 3075 North Montana Avenue, P.O. Box 201408, Helena, Montana 59620-1408.
(5) The notice of appeal must be postmarked no later than ten working days after the date the council's written decision was mailed.
(6) Failure to comply with the above requirements forfeits the right of appeal.
(7) A properly filed notice of appeal stays enforcement of the council's decision.
History: 44-4-301(2), 44-4-403(3), MCA; IMP, 44-4-301(2), 44-4-403(3), MCA; NEW, 2008 MAR p. 1588, Eff. 8/1/08; TRANS, from ARM 23.14.1004, 2018 MAR p. 1113, Eff. 6/9/18.