20.24.603 REGIONAL PLAN
(1) Regional plans are considered applications for financial assistance from the board.
(2) Regional plans prepared by regional planning boards must fully describe the information required in 41-5-1903, MCA.
(3) Regional plans must be submitted to the board annually for the next fiscal year.
(4) The regional plan submitted to the board for funding must be approved by the regional planning board and shall contain the signatures of:
(a) the county commissioner representing the fiscal authority who signs as the official budget representative;
(b) the chair of the regional planning board who signs as the project director; and
(c) the finance officer of the county acting as the fiscal agent who signs as the finance officer.
(5) The regional plan must include a detailed description of the proposed detention services that:
(a) explains how the proposed detention services meet the requirements of state law and 42 U.S.C. 5632, 42 U.S.C. 5633(a)(21) and 42 U.S.C. 5674;
(b) describes a method of evaluating the effectiveness of the proposed detention services; and
(c) describes how counties and the regional planning board will identify and implement corrective action.
(6) The regional plan must include a complete and justified budget for each detention service.
(7) Funds awarded for the regional plan must be used exclusively for the purposes described in the plan.
History: 41-5-1908, MCA; IMP, 41-5-1903, 41-5-1904, 41-5-1905, 41-5-1907, MCA, NEW, 1994 MAR p. 579, Eff. 3/18/94; AMD, 2012 MAR p. 743, Eff. 3/23/12; TRANS, from ARM 23.14.603, 2018 MAR p. 1113, Eff. 6/9/18.