20.7.506 WORKING COMMITTEE
(1) The department shall meet with local officials to form a working committee.
(2) The goal of the working committee will be to:
(a) educate the city, town, or county citizens; and
(b) determine if there is a public support for a center.
(3) The working committee should be representative of the diverse interests and areas within the city, town, or county being considered. Working committee members should be appointed by the local governing bodies.
(4) The committee shall develop a plan to educate its members and the public, specifically addressing the following:
(a) the rationale and need for choosing this city, town, or county;
(b) the services that will be provided; and
(c) the process the department will use to screen offenders for the center.
(5) The working committee and the department shall agree upon time lines for establishing the center and the requisite tasks involved.
History: 53-1-203, MCA; IMP, 53-1-203, MCA; NEW, 1998 MAR p. 3114, Eff. 11/20/98; AMD, 2011 MAR p. 2030, Eff. 9/23/11.