23.16.1216 PLAYER RESTRICTIONS
(1) There must be at least two players.
(2) No player in a poker game may play other than the player's own hand.
(3) A player shall only play one hand and the player shall make all decisions without advice from any person.
(4) No player or other person may provide any information to any other player or person regarding a player's live or folded hand.
(5) A player may only obtain additional chips from the house and may not pass chips to another player or otherwise exchange them.
(6) Subsections (3) and (4) do not apply to the game of bridge when played according to the rules set forth in the authority reference.
History: 23-5-115, MCA; IMP, 23-5-311, MCA; EMERG, NEW, 1990 MAR p. 286, Eff. 2/9/90; AMD, 1991 MAR p. 1942, Eff. 10/18/91; AMD, 2013 MAR p. 1606, Eff. 9/6/13.