23.3.563 THIRD-PARTY CDL SKILLS TESTING PROGRAM AGREEMENT AND CERTIFICATION
(1) The division administrator or designee is authorized to enter into an agreement and certify qualifying third-party CDL skills testing programs and to renew third-party CDL skills testing programs.
(2) Upon receipt of an application for certification or renewal, the administrator or designee must review the application for completeness.
(3) If the application is incomplete, the division administrator or designee may either:
(a) contact the applicant to request missing information. The applicant has 20 days to give the requested information or the division administrator or designee must deny the application; or
(b) return the incomplete application to the applicant with a notification to resubmit a completed application.
(4) If the application is complete, the third-party CDL skills testing program may pay the fees as outlined in 61-5-118, MCA, and enter into an agreement with the division.
(5) When all requirements are not met, the division shall deny the application and send a written notification of denial to the applicant by certified mail return receipt requested.
(6) Upon payment of the fees outlined in 61-5-118, MCA, and receipt of a signed agreement between the division and the third-party CDL skills testing program, the division will send a third-party CDL skills testing program certification to the applicant by certified mail return receipt requested.
(7) If an application is denied, the applicant must wait 90 days before submitting a new application.
(8) A certification is effective from the date stated on the letter and is valid for three years or until it is surrendered, decertified, or revoked.
History: 61-5-118, MCA; IMP, 61-5-118, MCA; NEW, 2019 MAR p. 176, Eff. 2/9/19.