24.121.1515 IMPLEMENTS AND EQUIPMENT STORAGE AND HANDLING
(1) Soiled implements and equipment must be stored separately from those that have been sanitized and disinfected.
(2) Separate and clean towels must be used for each client. Soiled towels must be kept in an appropriate container and laundered regularly.
(3) Sanitary neck strips or towels must be used to keep hair clippings and capes from contacting the client's neck, unless a freshly laundered cape is used for each client.
(4) Implements, instruments, and other equipment must not be placed onto garments or in garment pockets.
(5) Implements, instruments, and other equipment dropped on the floor must be sanitized and disinfected before reuse.
History: 37-1-131, 37-31-203, 37-31-204, MCA; IMP, 37-31-204, MCA; NEW, 2004 MAR p. 2813, Eff. 11/19/04; AMD, 2008 MAR p. 382, Eff. 2/29/08.