For the purposes of this chapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Active participant" means a HELP Act participant that has obtained a reportable service within 90 days.
(2) "DLI" means the Department of Labor and Industry provided for in 2-15-1701, MCA.
(3) "DPHHS" means the Department of Public Health and Human Services provided for in 2-15-2201, MCA.
(4) "HELP Act" means the provisions of Title 39, chapter 12, MCA, and Title 53, chapter 6, part 13, MCA.
(5) "Job Service office" means any of the various employment offices around the state that are operated by DLI, which are open to the public for the purpose of facilitating the exchange of labor between job seekers and job offerors.
(6) "Services and assistance" means help from activities, whether delivered in person at a Job Service office or remotely, related to the participant making use of the workforce development program, and in finding suitable employment.
(7) "WIOA" means the federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, 29 USC 3101, et. seq.
(8) "Workforce development program" means the full range of assistance and services provided by Job Service offices to job seekers, potential job seekers, and participants in order to allow the individual to obtain long-term, meaningful employment that improves the individual's quality of life.
History: 39-12-107, 53-6-1318, MCA; IMP, 39-12-101, 39-12-103, MCA; NEW, 2016 MAR p. 1165, Eff. 4/23/16.