24.13.216 AWARD OF GRANTS AND PAYMENTS
(1) Grant funding is limited by the appropriations available for the grants.
(2) The amount of a grant that is awarded is the maximum payable for the grant. The actual disbursement of grant funds is conditioned as provided by this rule.
(3) A client is eligible for a maximum $5,000 grant.
(4) Grants are generally funded on a "first come, first served" basis, based upon the evaluation of the applications as provided by ARM 24.13.213.
(5) Payment of a grant may either be made directly to a vendor or as a reimbursement to an employer. Only preapproved, verified, and actual expenses are eligible for payment.
(a) For direct payment to a vendor, the employer must provide the department the invoice for the grant-covered purchase. If approved, the department will make payment within 30 days.
(b) For a reimbursement payment, the employer must provide the department documentation of the purchase made, including without limitation, proof of purchase and cost within 30 days of the purchase. If approved, the department will make payment within 30 days.
(6) The department shall require that the employer enter into a financial agreement regarding use of the grant funds, audit rights, and other matters related to ensuring the proper expenditure of public funds.
History: 39-12-107, MCA; IMP, 39-12-103, 39-12-106, MCA; NEW, 2020 MAR p. 2409, Eff. 12/25/20.