24.26.1006 PETITIONS FILED WITH THE BOARD – AMENDMENTS – WITHDRAWAL
(1) All petitions filed with the board pursuant to this subchapter must comply with the following:
(a) The petition shall meet the formatting requirements of ARM 24.26.242.
(b) The petition must contain the name, address, and phone number of the petitioner or an authorized representative.
(c) The petition must identify the name, address, and phone number for the relevant public employer and any exclusive representative and/or labor organization involved in the proceedings.
(d) The petition must be signed by the petitioner or an authorized representative.
(2) The petition shall be filed with the board pursuant to ARM 24.26.246.
(3) Upon receipt of the petition, a board agent shall be assigned to review and process the petition according to this subchapter.
(4) A petition may be amended at the board agent's or hearing officer's discretion or at the request of a party, but no petitions may be amended as follows:
(a) after ballots are mailed in a mail-ballot election, or after the first ballot is cast in an in-person election; or
(b) after an objection is filed with the board to a hearing officer's recommended order under ARM 24.26.1008.
(5) The petitioner may withdraw a petition for an election at any time before the first ballot is cast in the election.
History: 39-31-104, 39-32-103, MCA; IMP, 39-31-207, 39-32-113, MCA; NEW, 2020 MAR p. 2422, Eff. 12/25/20.