24.26.1070 ELECTION DIRECTED
(1) The board agent shall issue a written order directing an election to occur and scheduling a pre-election conference within five days of completion of the requirements of ARM 24.26.1020, 24.26.1022, or 24.26.1036.
(2) The pre-election conference shall occur no more than five days after the election is directed.
(3) The board agent shall coordinate with the parties to determine the date of the pre-election conference and the date of the election.
(4) The election shall be conducted under the direction and supervision of the board agent. The full board has discretion to review any determinations made by the board agent regarding the election.
(5) Elections shall be held by mail ballot unless a party submits a written request for an on-site election to the board agent. The board agent shall grant an on-site election only upon a clear and convincing showing that a mail ballot election is not feasible.
History: 39-31-104, 39-32-103, MCA; IMP, 39-31-208, 39-32-113, MCA; NEW, 2020 MAR p. 2422, Eff. 12/25/20.