24.26.250 HEARING OFFICER PROCEEDINGS AND RECOMMENDED ORDER
(1) The board may refer matters to a hearing officer for consideration.
(2) All documents, pleadings, and papers filed with the Office of Administrative Hearings must comply with ARM 24.26.242 and 24.26.244.
(3) Documents may be filed with the Office of Administrative Hearings by mail or by other means deemed acceptable by the hearing officer. The address to mail documents is the Office of Administrative Hearings, Department of Labor and Industry, P.O. Box 1728, Helena, Montana 59624-1728.
(4) Filing with the Office of Administrative Hearings is effective upon actual receipt at the offices of the department or by the hearing officer and not upon mailing.
(5) A hearing officer shall conduct a hearing and related proceedings, consider evidence presented by the parties, and produce a written recommended order. The hearing officer shall serve the recommended order on all parties of record, including any intervenors.
History: 39-31-104, 39-32-103, MCA; IMP, 2-18-1011, 39-31-105, 39-32-112, 39-32-113, MCA; NEW, 2020 MAR p. 2422, Eff. 12/25/20.