24.301.491 REFUNDS OR CREDITS
(1) No permit fee shall be refunded nor credit issued for a permit if the value of the permit does not exceed $25.
(2) A permit with a value which exceeds $25 may be refunded or credited, at the discretion of the department, less the $25 refund/credit fee.
(3) A refund or credit issued for a permit fee on a project, which was inspected by the department, shall have the refund or credit prorated at the rate of $45 per required inspection performed, in addition to the $25 refund/credit fee.
(4) No refund or credit for permit fees shall be issued for duplicate permits, when the permittee failed to transfer the original permit pursuant to ARM 24.301.431(10) and a subsequent permit was obtained for the same project.
(5) The department may suspend or revoke a permit when the permit was issued in error or issued on the basis of incorrect information. Suspended or revoked permits shall not be issued a refund or credit.
History: 50-60-203, 50-60-603, 50-60-604, MCA; IMP, 50-60-203, 50-60-603, 50-60-604, MCA; NEW, 1994 MAR p. 299, Eff. 2/11/94; TRANS, from Commerce, 2001 MAR p. 2301; AMD, 2010 MAR p. 1733, Eff. 7/30/10.