24.33.416 APPROVAL OF APPLICATIONS
(1) In order to be registered, the applicant shall submit a fully completed application to the department and pay the required fees.
(2) An application may be made in person during regular business hours, at the department's offices at 1805 Prospect Avenue, Helena, Montana, or submitted via mail to: Registration Section, Employment Relations Division, Department of Labor and Industry, P.O. Box 8011, Helena, MT 59604-8011.
(3) The registration period is two years and expires on the two-year anniversary of the initial registration.
(4) An applicant is not allowed to operate a home inspection business until the application is approved by the department.
(5) An applicant who is aggrieved by the department's denial of an application may request a hearing as provided by ARM 24.33.475.
History: 39-9-103, 39-9-212, MCA; IMP, 39-9-212, MCA; NEW, 2019 MAR p. 2121, Eff. 11/23/19.