24.33.475 DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS
(1) A person receiving an adverse decision may request a hearing within 15 days from when the adverse decision is sent.
(2) The hearing will be conducted as a contested case per Title 2, chapter 4, part 6, MCA.
(3) Because home inspector registration is not a licensing matter, the hearing may be conducted either formally or informally, at the election of the person requesting the hearing.
(4) A party may appeal the hearing officer's decision to the unemployment insurance appeals board (UIAB) within ten days of the date the decision was sent.
(5) A party may appeal a board decision by requesting judicial review per 39-51-2410, MCA.
History: 2-4-201, 39-9-103, 39-9-212, MCA; IMP, 2-4-603, 39-9-212, 39-9-401, MCA; NEW, 2019 MAR p. 2121, Eff. 11/23/19; AMD, 2022 MAR p. 152, Eff. 1/29/22.