(1) All eggs set in a commercial hatchery may originate only from flocks that fully comply with ARM 32.3.2102 or 32.3.217.
(2) Incubators must be maintained in a sanitary condition. The hatching trays must be thoroughly washed and disinfected with an approved disinfectant after each setting. The hatching compartment must be thoroughly cleaned and fumigated with an accepted fumigant after each hatch.
(3) Batteries in which started poultry are kept must be separate and apart from incubator rooms, feed rooms, and the general public, must be maintained in a sanitary condition, and may not be overcrowded.
(4) All poultry sold in Montana must be apparently vigorous, and free from evidence of any infectious, contagious, or communicable disease, or known exposure thereto.
(5) Records of purchases and sales of eggs or poultry must be maintained by all hatcheries in Montana, and shall contain the name and address of the purchases, and the date of each purchase or sale.
(6) Hatcheries may use only new boxes in boxing chicks or poults.
History: Sec. 81-20-101 MCA; IMP, Sec. 81-20-101 MCA; Eff. 12/31/72.