37.106.2170 INFECTION CONTROL
(1) The facility must provide a sanitary environment to avoid sources and transmission of infections. There must be policies and procedures for the prevention, control and investigation of infection and communicable diseases.
(2) The facility must implement successful corrective action in affected problem areas.
(3) The facility must maintain a record of incidents and corrective actions related to infections.
(4) The facility must prohibit employees with symptoms or signs of a communicable disease from direct contact with the client and their food.
(5) All staff shall use the proper hand washing techniques after providing direct care to a resident.
History: Sec. 50-5-103 and 50-5-238, MCA; IMP, Sec. 53-5-103, 50-5-201 and 50-5-238, MCA; NEW, 2003 MAR p. 1322, Eff. 7/1/03.