37.106.2610 MAINTENANCE AND HOUSEKEEPING
(1) Each adult day care center shall have a written maintenance program describing the procedures that must be utilized by maintenance personnel to keep the building and equipment in repair and free from hazards.
(2) All electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fire protection, heating, and sewage disposal systems must be kept in operational condition.
(3) The temperature of hot water supplied to handwashing and bathing facilities must not exceed 120 E F.
(4) An adult day care center shall provide housekeeping services on a daily basis or as needed.
(5) Cleaners used in cleaning bathtubs, showers, sinks, urinals, toilet bowls, toilet seats, and floors must contain fungicides or germicides with current EPA registration for that purpose.
(6) Floors must be covered with an easily cleanable covering.
(7) Carpets are prohibited in bathrooms, kitchens, laundries, or janitor closets.
(8) Walls and ceilings must be kept in good repair and be of a finish that can be easily cleaned.
(9) An adult day care center must be kept clean and free of odors. Deodorants may not be used for odor control in lieu of proper ventilation.
History: Sec. 50-5-103, MCA; IMP, Sec. 50-5-103, MCA; NEW, 1994 MAR p. 1838, Eff. 7/8/94; TRANS, from DHES, 2002 MAR p. 185.