37.106.3006 EATING DISORDER CENTERS (EDC): LICENSING PROCEDURES
(1) An application for an EDC license must be made on an application form provided by the department and include plans required by ARM 37.106.306.
(2) The EDC must submit all written program management policies and procedures to the department for approval with the initial application. Policies and procedures must comply with requirements outlined in this subchapter. The EDC shall submit to the department any significant changes to policies and procedures for approval.
(3) Upon receipt of a complete application for license or renewal of license and applicable fees pursuant to 50-5-202, MCA, the department will conduct a licensing survey to determine if the applicant meets applicable licensing requirements.
(4) If the department determines during the survey that the applicant is out of compliance with applicable licensing requirements, the department will notify the applicant of the specific deficiencies, and the applicant must submit a written plan of correction within ten working days of the department's notification of noncompliance specifying how compliance will be achieved.
(5) The department must approve the plan of correction prior to issuing a license.
(6) The department will not issue a license or renew a license until it receives all required or corrected information.
History: 50-5-247, MCA; IMP, 50-5-247, MCA; NEW, 2018 MAR p. 2214, Eff. 11/3/18.