37.106.3037 EATING DISORDER CENTERS (EDC): INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM
(1) In addition to the requirements established in this subchapter, an EDC providing intensive outpatient programs must comply with the requirements established in this rule.
(2) Intensive outpatient programs must be available three days per week for at least three hours per day.
(3) Intensive outpatient programs must include:
(a) individual and family therapy as required by the plan of care;
(b) group therapy; and
(c) meal support during at least one meal provided by the program.
(4) Group therapy sessions must include at least two staff members, one of which must be a mental health professional, registered nurse, or registered dietitian.
(5) Intensive outpatient programs must have:
(a) a licensed mental health professional on-site during hours of operation; and
(b) additional support staff as needed in accordance with the EDC policy.
History: 50-5-247, MCA; IMP, 50-5-247, MCA; NEW, 2018 MAR p. 2214, Eff. 11/3/18.