37.106.640 MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR AN INFIRMARY
(1) The infirmary shall provide patients with licensed physician care.
(2) The infirmary shall provide skilled nursing services. A licensed registered nurse shall serve as charge nurse on the day shift; and a licensed registered or practical nurse shall serve as charge nurse on evening and night shifts.
(3) Nurse staffing schedules must be maintained on file in the infirmary for the preceding six months.
(4) The infirmary shall maintain a medical record for each patient which includes, but is not limited to the following information:
(a) identification data;
(b) chief complaint;
(c) present illness;
(d) medical history;
(e) physical examination;
(f) laboratory and x-ray reports;
(g) treatment administered;
(h) tissue report;
(i) progress reports;
(j) discharge summary.
(5) If a modified diet is ordered by a physician for a patient, facilities must be available for its preparation and service.
History: Sec. 50-5-103 and 50-5-404, MCA; IMP, Sec. 50-5-103, 50-5-204 and 50-5-404, MCA; NEW, 1980 MAR p. 1587, Eff. 6/13/80; TRANS, from DHES, 2002 MAR p. 185.