37.111.1224 SPECIAL EVENT CAMPGROUNDS
(1) A special event campground may be licensed by the local regulatory authority for a single event that takes place at a single venue for 14 days or less.
(2) The operator of a special event campground must submit a complete plan review application to the regulatory authority at least 30 days prior to opening and must receive approval from the regulatory authority before opening.
(3) The application must include a site plan showing:
(a) the area that will be used for camping;
(b) the location of the event;
(c) an estimate of the number of people to be accommodated;
(d) the maximum number of people that can be accommodated;
(e) the number of toilets, handwashing, and bathing facilities to be provided and plans for servicing and maintenance;
(f) the water supply source and distribution method; and
(g) the method of handling solid and liquid waste.
(4) Water must be supplied by a public water supply, licensed water hauler, bottled water, or alternative system approved by the local regulatory authority in compliance with state and local regulations.
(5) Wastewater treatment systems must meet the requirements of ARM 37.111.1209.
(6) The licensee must ensure solid waste requirements under ARM 37.111.1218 are met.
(7) The operator must comply with all components of the approved plan. No modifications to the plan are allowed without regulatory authority approval.
History: 50-52-102, MCA; IMP, 50-52-102, MCA; NEW, 2022 MAR p. 1748, Eff. 9/10/22.