37.14.1705 POSTING OF NOTICES TO WORKERS
(1) Each licensee shall post current copies of the following documents:
(a) the rules of this subchapter and of subchapter 4;
(b) the license, conditions or documents incorporated into the license by reference and amendments thereto;
(c) the operating procedures applicable to activities under the license; and
(d) any notice of violation involving radiological working conditions, proposed imposition of civil penalty, or order issued pursuant to ARM Title 37, chapter 14, subchapter 1, and any response from the licensee.
(2) If posting of a document specified in (1) (a) , (b) or (c) of this rule is not practicable, the licensee may post a notice which describes the document and states where it may be examined.
(3) Form MRH-20, "Notice to Employees", shall be posted by each licensee.
(4) Department documents posted pursuant to (1) (d) of this rule shall be posted within 5 working days after receipt of the documents from the department; the licensee's response, if any, shall be posted within 5 working days after dispatch from the licensee or registrant. Such documents shall remain posted for a minimum of 5 working days or until action correcting the violation has been completed, whichever is later.
(5) Documents, notices or forms posted pursuant to this rule shall appear in a sufficient number of places to permit individuals engaged in work under the license to observe them on the way to or from any particular work location to which the document applies, shall be conspicuous, and shall be replaced if defaced or altered.
History: Sec. 75-3-201 and 75-3-202, MCA; IMP, Sec. 75-3-201 and 75-3-202, MCA; NEW, 1980 MAR p. 1069, Eff. 3/28/80; TRANS, from DHES, 1996 MAR p. 433; TRANS, from DEQ, 2000 MAR p. 189.