37.34.1957 MEDICAID AND COMMUNITY SERVICES CHILDREN'S AUTISM PROGRAM 0667: TRANSPORTATION, REQUIREMENTS
(1) Transportation services through the waiver must be offered in accordance with the plan of care.
(2) Persons providing transportation must be licensed, insured, and drive a registered vehicle in accordance with the motor vehicle laws of the state of Montana.
(3) Reimbursement for rides provided a legally responsible person or others must be related to the specific disability needs of a child, as outlined in the plan of care.
(4) Under no circumstances will medically necessary transportation be reimbursed through the waiver if the service is reimbursable through Medicaid state plan transportation.
(5) Transportation is considered an ancillary service. The sum of all ancillary service costs may not exceed $4,000 annually.
History: 53-6-402, MCA; IMP, 53-6-402, MCA; NEW, 2012 MAR p. 2085, Eff. 10/12/12.