37.34.614 FAMILY SERVICES: FEDERALLY FUNDED PART H FAMILY EDUCATION AND SUPPORT SERVICES REQUIREMENTS
(1) Federally funded Part H family education and support services must be provided in accordance with the performance requirements in this rule.
(2) A contractor providing federally funded family education and support services must comply with the performance requirements in this rule and the contract.
(3) All services must be provided in accordance with the policies and procedures contained in Montana's state plan under Part H of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act as approved by the United States department of education. The department hereby adopts and incorporates by reference the Montana state plan under Part H of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act as approved November, 1994, by the United States department of education. A copy of the plan may be obtained from the Department of Public Health and Human Services, Developmental Disabilities Program, 111 N. Sanders, P.O. Box 4210, Helena, MT 59604-4210.
(4) All services available through other accessible funding sources must be provided through those other funding sources prior to any expenditure for those services through federally funded Part H family education and support services.
(5) The contractor must recruit and maintain an up-to-date list of persons who are available to provide respite care within the geographic area served by the contractor.
(a) All persons who are recruited and maintained on the list must receive orientation.
(b) Orientation must at the minimum include:
(i) familiarization with the contractor corporation and its role in the provision of respite services; and
(ii) familiarization with a family information profile form and procedures for using the profile.
History: Sec. 53-20-204, MCA; IMP, Sec. 53-20-205, MCA; NEW, 1995 MAR p. 1136, Eff. 6/30/95; TRANS, from SRS, 1998 MAR p. 3124.