37.34.622 SERVICES: CHILDREN'S SUMMER DAY SERVICES REQUIREMENTS
(1) Children's summer day services must be in accordance with the performance requirements in this rule.
(2) A contractor providing children's summer day services must comply with the performance requirements in this rule and the contract.
(3) The provision of services must be based on the objectives set by each child's individual planning (IP) or individual education program (IEP) team.
(4) Physical care, supervision, and support must be provided in accordance with the needs of the child.
(5) Weekly opportunities for a variety of integrated community activities must be provided, unless otherwise specified by the IP team.
(6) Daily opportunities for a variety of leisure activities must be provided, unless otherwise specified by the IP team.
(7) Transition assistance must be provided for children as they move into different settings or adult services.
History: Sec. 53-20-204, MCA; IMP, Sec. 53-20-205, MCA; NEW, 1995 MAR p. 1136, Eff. 6/30/95; TRANS, from SRS, 1998 MAR p. 3124.