37.34.929 0208 MEDICAID HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES PROGRAM: ADULT FOSTER
(1) Adult foster support is a comprehensive service in which the person resides with an unrelated caregiver, licensed as an adult foster care provider, in order to receive support and supervision.
(2) A provider may provide service for up to four unrelated persons.
(3) Room and board, items of comfort or convenience, or the cost of the maintenance and improvement of the facility are not included.
(4) Adult foster support may not be provided concurrent with the following services:
(a) personal supports;
(b) live-in caregiver;
(c) homemaker; or
(d) personal care.
(5) A provider of adult foster services must be licensed in accordance with 50-5-101 through 50-5-216, MCA and ARM 37.100.101 through 37.100.175.
(6) A person may receive adult foster support independently or both adult foster support and residential training support.
History: 53-6-113, 53-6-402, MCA; IMP, 53-6-101, 53-6-402, MCA; NEW, 1992 MAR p. 1490, Eff. 7/17/92; TRANS, from SRS, 1998 MAR p. 3124; AMD, 2014 MAR p. 220, Eff. 1/31/14.