37.34.938 0208 MEDICAID HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES PROGRAM: DAY SUPPORTS AND ACTIVITIES
(1) Day supports and activities consist of formalized habilitation services and staff support for the acquisition, retention, or improvement in self-help, behavioral, educational, socialization, and adaptive skills.
(2) Day supports and activities are person-centered, preplanned, purposeful, documented, and scheduled activities which take place during typical working hours, in a nonresidential setting, separate from the private residence of the person or other residential living arrangements.
(3) Day supports and activities may occur within a day activity setting, in the community, or in both settings.
(4) Day supports and activities may be provided as a continuous or intermittent service.
(5) Day supports and activities must consist of community inclusion activities.
History: 53-6-113, 53-6-402, MCA; IMP, 53-6-101, 53-6-402, MCA; NEW, 1992 MAR p. 1490, Eff. 7/17/92; AMD, 1995 MAR p. 1136, Eff. 6/30/95; TRANS, from SRS, 1998 MAR p. 3124; AMD, 2014 MAR p. 220, Eff. 1/31/14.