37.34.972 0208 MEDICAID HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES PROGRAM: RESIDENTIAL HABILITATION
(1) Residential habilitation services support persons in acquiring, retaining, and improving self-help, social, and adaptive skills necessary to reside successfully in home and community-based settings.
(2) The service includes caregiving, skills training, and supervision to a person in a noninstitutional setting. The degree and type of care, supervision, and skills training is based on the person's needs and must be identified in the plan of care.
(3) Training may be provided in basic self-help, home and community living, and leisure and social skills.
(4) Each training objective must be specified in the plan of care and related to the long-term goals of the person.
(5) Residential habilitation must be provided where the person lives. Settings include:
(a) group homes;
(b) congregate and noncongregate living apartments; and
(c) natural homes.
History: 53-6-113, 53-6-402, MCA; IMP, 53-6-101, 53-6-402, MCA; NEW, 1992 MAR p. 1490, Eff. 7/17/92; AMD, 1995 MAR p. 1136, Eff. 6/30/95; TRANS, from SRS, 1998 MAR p. 3124; AMD, 2014 MAR p. 220, Eff. 1/31/14.