37.34.985 0208 MEDICAID HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES PROGRAM: SUPPORT EMPLOYMENT, SMALL GROUP SUPPORT
(1) Small group employment support consists of habilitation services and staff supports needed for groups of two to eight workers with disabilities to acquire and maintain a job or position in the general workforce.
(2) Small group employment support must be provided in a manner that promotes integration into the workplace and interaction between people with and without disabilities in those workplaces.
(3) Small group employment support must occur in business settings during the hours typical for the industry.
(4) Small group employment support may include:
(a) person-centered employment planning;
(b) job development;
(c) negotiation with prospective employers;
(d) creating a job description based on a task derived from a single traditional job (job carving);
(e) job placement;
(f) support for career advancement opportunities;
(g) job analysis;
(h) training, support, coordination, and communication in related skills needed to obtain or retain employment;
(i) job coaching; and
(j) benefit planning support.
(5) Small group employment support may be provided in conjunction with other employment services.
History: 53-6-113, 53-6-402, 53-20-204, MCA; IMP, 53-6-101, 53-6-402, 53-20-205, MCA; NEW, 1995 MAR p. 1136, Eff. 6/30/95; TRANS, from SRS, 1998 MAR p. 3124; AMD, 2014 MAR p. 220, Eff. 1/31/14.