37.40.1126 AGENCY-BASED PERSONAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES: PROVIDER REQUIREMENTS
(1) Providers may enroll as a Personal Assistance Services (PAS) personal care attendant provider.
(2) PAS providers will maintain staff resources, including a nurse supervisor and person-centered plan facilitator, to perform the necessary PAS duties as referenced in ARM 37.40.1114. The nurse supervisor and plan facilitator may be the same person.
(3) PAS nurse supervisors must meet the following criteria:
(a) be a licensed nurse;
(b) have at least one year's experience in aging and disability services;
(c) receive training in PAS; and
(d) be free of conflict-of-interest criteria as referenced in ARM 37.40.1125.
(4) PAS plan facilitators must meet the following criteria:
(a) have at least one year's experience in aging and disability services;
(b) receive certification in the person-centered planning process; and
(c) be free of conflict-of-interest criteria as referenced in ARM 37.40.1125.
(5) The PAS provider agency must provide documentation to verify the nurse supervisor and plan facilitator credentials, certification, and training.
History: 53-2-201, 53-6-101, MCA; IMP, 53-2-201, 53-6-113, MCA; NEW, 2014 MAR p. 3086, Eff. 12/25/14.