37.47.1020 GRANT APPLICATION, GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
(1) Three copies of the grant application should be sent to the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services, Child and Family Services Division, Domestic Violence Grant Program, P.O. Box 202951, Helena, Montana 59620.
(2) Although not required, it is suggested that:
(a) the application should be typed, printed or otherwise legibly reproduced on 8 2 x 11" paper; and
(b) all pages be consecutively numbered.
(3) The application should state the name, title, telephone number and post office address of the person to whom communication in regard to the application should be made.
(4) The department will review the application to determine compliance with these rules. If the department determines that the application does not comply, the department will reject the application, notifying the applicant in writing and listing the application deficiencies within 2 weeks of receiving the application. The application may be corrected and resubmitted but must be received by the final submittal deadline.
(5) After an application is filed, the applicant should submit supplemental material upon request or as soon as possible after it becomes available.
(6) There is no form adopted by the department for use in making an application.
History: Sec. 40-2-402, MCA; IMP, Sec. 40-2-401, MCA; NEW, 1979 MAR p. 813, Eff. 7/27/79; AMD, 1982 MAR p. 1279, Eff. 7/1/82; TRANS, from Dept. of SRS, 1987 MAR p. 1492, Eff. 7/1/87; TRANS, from DFS, 1998 MAR p. 657.