37.51.202 YOUTH FOSTER HOMES: LICENSING PROCEDURES
(1) Application for a license must be made on an application form provided by the department.
(2) Upon receipt of a completed application packet for license or renewal of license and completion of a licensing assessment, the department shall determine if the applicant meets all requirements for licensure as established in these rules.
(3) If the department determines that an application or accompanying information is incomplete or erroneous, the department shall notify the applicant in writing of the specific deficiencies or errors, and the applicant shall submit the required or corrected information within 60 days. The department shall not issue a regular license or renew a license until it receives all required or corrected information.
(4) The applicant or licensee shall cooperate with the department in providing the information required by these rules.
(5) Failure to provide information the applicant or licensee is obligated to provide may result in the denial of the application, or if a license has been issued, may result in other negative licensing action.
History: 52-1-103, 52-2-111, 52-2-601, 52-2-621, 52-2-622, MCA; IMP, 52-1-103, 52-2-111, 52-2-601, 52-2-621, 52-2-622, MCA; NEW, 2006 MAR p. 1395, Eff. 6/2/06.