For purposes of Montana Medicaid diabetes and cardiovascular disease prevention services, the following definitions apply:
(1) "After core program" means six consecutive monthly sessions.
(2) "Core program" means 16 consecutive weekly sessions.
(3) "Eligible client" means Medicaid eligible individuals at high risk for developing diabetes or cardiovascular disease.
(4) "Eligible provider" means Medicaid providers with licensed and trained health care professionals on staff delivering standardized curriculum and reporting data to the Public Health and Safety Division of the Department of Public Health and Human Services.
(5) "Evidence-based intervention" means the group-based National Institutes of Health's Diabetes Prevention Program as adapted by the Public Health and Safety Division of the Department of Public Health and Human Services.
History: 53-2-201, 53-6-101, 53-6-113, MCA; IMP, 53-2-201, 53-6-101, 53-6-131, MCA; NEW, 2012 MAR p. 1671, Eff. 8/24/12.