37.87.1352 INTEGRATED CO-OCCURRING TREATMENT (ICT), REQUIREMENTS
(1) Providers of ICT must be trained in, and use, ICT as defined by the model.
(2) Providers who wish to provide ICT must undergo and pass the following provided by an entity approved by the department:
(a) a readiness assessment; and
(b) an annual fidelity review.
(3) An ICT team must have a minimum of one .125 full-time equivalent (FTE) ICT clinical supervisor and one FTE ICT clinician.
(4) One FTE ICT clinical supervisor may supervise up to eight FTE ICT clinicians.
(5) The ICT clinical supervisor must provide supervision as defined by the model, including:
(a) providing weekly one-on-one supervision; and
(b) providing weekly team case consultation to the ICT clinician who holds primary case responsibility.
(6) A clinical supervisor who is dually licensed as a licensed mental health professional and a licensed addiction counselor (LAC) must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to the ICT clinicians.
(7) One FTE ICT clinician may provide services for up to six families at a time.
(8) The following requirements must be met, as described by the ICT model by the ICT clinical supervisor, the ICT clinicians, or both:
(a) conduct an average of three hours of ICT services per week with each family through the course of treatment at the frequency, location, and duration that are sufficient to meet the identified needs of the family, unless there is a documented reason that an average of three hours of service per week cannot be met; and
(b) provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, face-to-face or telephonic crisis response.
(9) Treatment begins when the family consents in writing to begin services.
History: 53-2-201, 53-6-113, MCA; IMP, 53-6-101, MCA; NEW, 2016 MAR p. 1856, Eff. 10/15/16.