38.3.502 APPLICATIONS FOR TEMPORARY OPERATING AUTHORITY
(1) All temporary operating authority applications shall be in writing and filed with this commission at its offices in Helena, Montana.
(2) Any application for temporary operating authority must be filed in conjunction with an application for permanent operating authority.
(3) A separate application and application fee must be filed for each temporary operating authority sought.
(4) Fees applicable to permanent operating authority as provided in ARM 38.3.402(1) are applicable to requests for temporary operating authority and are to be paid as provided in ARM 38.3.801(2) .
(5) No particular form requesting temporary operating authority need be utilized, however, the specific commodity or commodities to be transported and the points or areas to be served should be expressly and clearly indicated.
History: 69-12-201 and 69-12-204, MCA; IMP, 69-12-207, MCA; NEW, Eff. 2/5/74; AMD, 1983 MAR p. 1736, Eff. 11/26/83; AMD, 1984 MAR p. 1129, Eff. 8/17/84.