4.12.1810 ESTABLISHING A NEW PROTOCOL
(1) A requester must petition the department to create an established protocol. The requester must provide a written description detailing the exact methodology the requester wants used in the sampling and the testing of any crop.
(2) The department will make a written determination if the description is adequate enough to be an established protocol or whether the department will require additional information and propose the base fee if any for the sampling protocol as described.
(3) After a protocol is established it can be modified by written agreement of both the requester and the department.
(4) If the department requests a modification and the requester does not agree to it, the protocol is no longer established.
(5) An established protocol does not guarantee that the department can perform the sampling.
History: 80-5-606, MCA; IMP, 80-5-601, 80-5-602, 80-5-603, 80-5-604, 80-5-605, 80-5-606, MCA; NEW, 2012 MAR p. 1254, Eff. 6/22/12.