4.5.103 APPLICATION CONTENT FOR GRANTS
All applications for grants shall contain:
(1) Name, address, and telephone number of the project sponsor, project manager and liaison (if different than manager) .
(2) Title or name of the proposed project.
(3) Location of proposed project.
(4) A brief description of the history and background of the project.
(5) A discussion of the need and urgency for the project and why it is best means to achieve the desired results.
(6) Objectives of the project and desired accomplishments.
(7) Discussion of the projects technical feasibility.
(8) Amount of money to be requested for a grant. A statement indicating the amount of funding available from other sources. If no other funding is available, the applicant must give the reasons.
(9) Proof, where appropriate, the applicant has the cooperation of all landholders within the project area including federal, state, and private entities.
(10) A statement indicating both public and tangible benefits which would accrue as a result of the proposed project.
(11) An evaluation of the project as required in ARM 4.5.105 and 4.5.106.
(12) A statement that the project sponsor, if the grant receives department approval, is willing to enter into a contract with the department for utilization of grant funds.
History: Sec. 80-7-802 MCA; IMP, Sec. 80-7-814 MCA; NEW, 1986 MAR p. 651, Eff. 4/25/86.