4.6.604 APPLICATIONS FOR HEMP RESEARCH AND MARKETING PROJECT FUNDS
(1) Applications for project funding shall be filed with the department on or before December 1 of each year. Filing requirements will be made available publicly online no later than 30 days prior to application deadline.
(2) The advisory committee will review all research and marketing project applications at the first regular meeting each year and make a recommendation to the department as to which projects to fund and the amount of funding.
(3) Applicants shall be notified within 30 days after the committee's meeting concerning the disposition of their application(s).
(4) The department shall periodically evaluate all outstanding project agreements for adequate and satisfactory financial control, accounting, and performance by project participants.
(5) The department may modify or terminate the funding of any project if a determination is made that the grantee has not complied or cannot comply with a provision of the project agreement. The department shall notify the grantee in writing within 30 days of such determination, of the reasons for the determination, and the effective date of the modification or termination.
History: 80-11-504, MCA; IMP, 80-11-511, MCA; NEW, 2020 MAR p. 2079, Eff. 11/7/20.