The following definitions apply to this subchapter:
(1) "Acceptable forms of identification" include:
(a) state driver license or identification card;
(b) Canadian driver license or identification card;
(d) tribal identification card; and
(e) any form of government issued identification.
(2) "Combined exam score" means the overall score of an exam administered by a private training provider where the Montana portion of the exam is weighted as 50 percent of the overall exam score.
(3) "House policies" means a company policy that dictates how a certain situation, activity, or process should be handled.
(4) "Incident log" means a document that tracks situations occurring on the licensed premises.
(5) "Private training provider" means a private business that provides responsible alcohol sales and service training using a program that is approved by the department.
(6) "Proof of training document" means a document stating the program name, training date, participant's name, and participant's date of birth, that is issued to a participant who obtained a score of 80 percent or more on the exam.
(7) "State trainer" means an individual that is approved by the department to provide responsible alcohol sales and service training using the department's curriculum.
(8) "Training records" means records submitted to the department by a private training provider that include the program name, training date, whether training was online or in person, and each participant's name, date of birth, and combined exam score.
History: 16-4-1009, MCA; IMP, 16-4-1006, MCA; NEW, 2015 MAR p. 1205, Eff. 8/14/15.