42.39.115 WORKER PERMITS
(1) A marijuana worker permit is required for any individual age 18 and over who performs work for or on behalf of any aspect of a marijuana business.
(2) Individuals with current, valid agent badges in good standing with the department may continue to work with their existing agent badge.
(3) All individuals required to have a worker permit shall undergo a criminal background before March 31, 2022, on a form provided by the department.
(4) If an individual fails to submit to a background check before March 31, 2022, their worker permit will be subject to suspension or revocation.
(5) Individuals may apply for worker permits under 16-12-226, MCA, at their next renewal date.
(6) Applicants must pay the fee provided in ARM 42.39.104 within ten days of submitting an application. Failure to pay the fee within the 10-day period will result in denial of the application.
(7) When an application is denied for any reason, an applicant must reapply and resubmit the fee provided in ARM 42.39.104.
History: 16-12-112, MCA; IMP, 16-12-112, 16-12-226, MCA; NEW, 2021 MAR p. 1937, Eff. 1/1/22; AMD, 2022 MAR p. 1712, Eff. 8/27/22.