(1) Except as provided in (5) below, all courses must include an examination which requires a passing score to qualify for a certificate of completion.
(2) For each approved course, the sponsoring organization shall maintain a pool of tests sufficient to maintain the integrity of the testing process.
(3) The sponsoring organization shall administer, monitor, grade, and record the results of the test.
(4) The sponsoring organization shall retain completed tests for a period of not less than 12 months, and the tests must not be returned to any licensee.
(5) Courses taught by an approved instructor in a classroom setting are exempted from the examination requirement.
History: 33-1-313, 33-17-1206, MCA; IMP, 33-17-1204, MCA; NEW, 1993 MAR p. 3004, Eff. 12/24/93; AMD, 2001 MAR p. 2134, Eff. 10/26/01; AMD, 2008 MAR p. 1455, Eff. 7/18/08.