The following definitions apply to this subchapter,
unless context or the particular rule requires otherwise:
(1) "Classification" means a category of risk based on the nature of the
(2) "Classification decision" means the classification assigned by the
(3) "Classification determination" means the determination made by the
committee of the appropriate classification.
(4) "Committee" means the classification review committee created under
(5) "Insurer" means an authorized insurer writing workers' compensation
coverage in this state, including the state compensation insurance fund. For
purposes of these rules, "insurer" does not include employers
electing to be bound by compensation plan No. 1 of the Montana Workers'
History: Sec. 33-16-1012, MCA; IMP, 33-16-1011, 33-16-1012, MCA; TEMP, NEW, 1993 MAR p. 2225, Eff. 10/1/93; AMD, 1995 MAR p. 2138, Eff. 10/13/95.